Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hair Care Routine | 2014

Current Hair Care Products | 2014

I thought I would share my current hair care routine! My hair is very curly which means it can get a little frizzy and quite dry on the ends *sigh* so I really need to take care of it to help it grow. I've been trying to grow my hair out for months and once I stuck to this routine I've finally started to notice a difference!

First up I wash my hair with shampoo, not necessarily a certain one, I like to mix it up from time to time! Then I use my Herbal Essence Split End Protection Intensive Mask (£3.99). I apply this all over my hair from root to tip then leave it in for around ten minutes. I do this around once or twice a week and it leaves my hair so silky and smooth and it smells gorgeous! 

After washing my hair if I'm blow drying my hair I use heat protection called This One Is For When The Heat Is On (£3.49).  This is part of a collection that range from heat protection to shampoo and they all start with 'This One' with what it's for (you get the jist). I like this protector because it's cheap but works well, it's light with a fresh smell.

Then  I use John Frieda Full Repair Oil Elixer (£.9.99) I apply a few pumps of the oil into my hair and then apply to the tips of my hair. It literally leaves the ends so soft and I swear my hair drinks it up! It gets rid of any dry ends and also has a lovely smell. I do this around three times a week and it's working well so far. 

So that's my hair care routine and its pretty good to my bank (joys of being a student). What is your hair care routine?

Have a great day! 

Holly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment