Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 June 2014

My Top 5 Summer Nails

It's FINALLY starting to get hot in the UK! So I thought I'd write about my 5 favourite nail colours to wear in the summer.

First of I chose Nicole by OPI 'Still into Pink'. This pink is so bright and dries a little bit matte, it also dries in literally a minute to is good to use when in a rush. 

Next I chose OPI 'I just can't copa-cabana'. This yellow is perfect, it's so bright and the formula is so good. Only need two top coats as it's so thick and opaque. 

I chose OPI 'A roll in the hague' next, this is a subtle orange. I'm not too keen on the neon orange colour on nails but this is lovely for summer. 

I chose a Barry M Gelly Hi-shine polish next in 'Lychee'. It's a typical nude coloured polish but its thick and doesn't require too many coats, I love this polish when I'm tanned, it really stands out. 

Lastly I chose Barry M 'Blueberry', this colour is amazing it is so bright and beautiful! It's a definite must have for the summer. 

That's my top favourite colours to wear in the summer, what colours do you enjoy wearing in the summer? 
This is my nail varnish collection so far: 


Enjoy your day!

Holly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment